The Annual Hire KC Career Fair will be hosted at the MCC – Penn Valley Campus in the Education Center on Friday, April 12, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Last year, more than 1000 jobs were available from area employers, and the event attracted hundreds of young people. The Hire KC Career Fair is one of Kansas City’s largest job fairs hosted for Kansas City’s young people to gain access to area employers (private, public and nonprofit) providing summer jobs and internship opportunities.
- Employers who register will be provided a 10’x10′ booth space equipped with one 6′ table and two chairs to display their organization’s materials and engage with attendees.
- Signs with your organization’s name will identify your space. You may bring your own branded materials (banner or signage, promotional materials, etc.)
- Linens are provided but employers may always bring their own table covers (6′ long table provided).
- If wifi is needed, employers are encouraged to bring their own hot-spot.
- The space will be available to employers to setup their booths Thursday 4/11 from 2pm-5pm or 4/12 from 8am-8:50am – the the day of the fair.
- Morning coffee and refreshments will be available for all participating employers.
- This event is free and open to area young people.
- Young people will be dressed-to-impress. The dress code will be enforced the day of the fair.
- A complete listing of employers will provided in advance to youth via the Hire KC website.
- Youth will be completing the online job application and job board profiles in advance but employers may bring their company-specific applications to complete as well.
- Non-Profits can access a discount code by contacting Hire KC Youth at 816.800.9996 or emailing email@example.com
The three (3) hour-long event provides attendees with more than enough time to share their resumes, line up interviews, complete company-specific applications, and discover more about opportunities across the Greater Kansas City Metro. Together we can unlock opportunities and connect youth to employer in KC.
*Are you a Non-Profit? Please contact us to learn more about how we can assist you at the Career Fair.