Learn Your Agilities and Make Better Career Path Decisions
Your internship is helping you learn to work as part of a team as well as pointing to new skills you need to build what’s next in your development… Your career path!
Choosing a career path for most people is confusing. Come to this workshop to DE-stress, get inspired and get jump started.
- Did you know there are just ten kinds of work activities across ALL jobs? Think of career DNA, each job uses all ten but in different amounts.
- Did you know you can build all of them?
- Want to know which ones you’re best at and most interested in right now?
- Want to see 100 jobs that use your favorite work activities?
- Want to see what jobs are in demand and what they pay in KC Metro?
- Want to empower yourself to make better career decisions?
Then join the DeBruce Foundation for this virtual workshop. It’s easy!
You can join from a computer or phone wherever you are. *Important* We’ll be using digital tools during the workshop, so you’ll need internet access.
Armed with your Agilities you can help reduce much of the confusion, stress and uncertainty about finding your potential career path. In the workshop you will also be introduced to the DeBruce Occupational Explorer, an associated tool of the AWP, to explore occupations, their demand, salary and educational requirements. You can also explore other occupations that you might have considered to learn more about the associated Agilities. Above all else, with the knowledge you gain, you will be empowered to make better career path decisions.
Register by clicking the link below. *If you can’t join live, register and you’ll receive the recording.